TERMS & CONDITIONS
Vaseline 'Healing Project.'
25 August 2015
1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document and passport, except any Director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. Any Participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the Participant’s participation in the competition and the Participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
4. Only users of the Vodacom, MTN, Telkom and Cell C networks, who send in a valid entry, are eligible to participate in the promotional competition to stand a chance to win.
5. This promotional competition ends on 31 December 2015. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
6. To enter:
a) Purchase a Vaseline Blue Seal Petroleum Jelly from participating stores and dial * 120*HEAL# and then follow the USSD prompts. Entries
charged at 20 cents per 20 seconds per USSD interaction and USSD is available across all networks.
The Grand Prize:
7. The Grand Prize is restoration of 2 clinics anywhere in South Africa to the value of R100 000 per clinic. The choice of the 2 clinics lie with the 2 Winners.
8. Winners will be determined via random draw and their names will be announced on 25 January 2016.
9. Winners will be announced on www.vaseline.co.za and on Facebook https// www.facebook.com/ Vaseline.
10. Should the Winner/s of the Grand Prize be unable to redeem the prize, the prize shall be forfeited and another winner may be selected in accordance with the above rules.
11. Winners will be notified by telephone and announced on the promoters online platforms.
12. The Winners will be required to sign an indemnity.
13. Winners will be notified telephonically where the winners will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the Winner/s once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the Winner/s cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and another winner/s will be selected in accordance with the rules.
14. The Winners are responsible for their own personal safety and protection once they have claimed their prize. The Promoter and/or prize sponsors are not liable for any injury or loss suffered as a result of the prizes that are awarded.
15. The Winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
17. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or application automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
18. A copy of these rules can be found on www.facebook.com/Vaseline and throughout the period of the competition or it can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0860572861.
19. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
20. Prizes are not transferrable.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, LaLucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department.
22. Any information provided by the winner and/or participant to the Promoter for purposes of this promotional competition will not be shared with any third party without the winner and/or participant’s prior knowledge and consent.
23. NOTE: Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
24. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have introspect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
25. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, agencies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
26. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. Participation the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
28. The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or prize redemption process of the promotional competition.